Membership & Benefits
General Membership: Monthly Member Engagement/Networking:
With over 8,000 members in 44 chapters across the United States, the NBMBAA represents a dynamic group of educated, accomplished business leaders. Individuals will find excellent opportunities for business and social networking and the opportunity to impact your community locally, regionally and nationally. Join the business network that's working hard to advance its membership.
Join the NBMBAA
If you are looking for a network of business professionals with a commitment to education, career development and promoting the economic wealth of the African American community... the National Black MBA Association is for you!
The strength of the NBMBAA as an organization lies in its extensive network of local chapters. Through its 44 professional chapters nationwide and 15 Collegiate Chapters the NBMBAA® keeps abreast of issues affecting members across the country and around the world.
You deserve great benefits, from your first day as a member and beyond. Whether you want to make your money go further or take advantage of the special discounts and giveaways, the NBMBAA® offers exclusive access to special savings on computer equipment, air travel, car rentals, moving, credit cards and more. Membership within the organization also allows you to network with other NBMBAA members at the National Convention.
Benefits of Membership
Price of Annual Membership $125.00
Monthly Meeting (10 x $10) $100.00
Monthly Meeting Parking (10 x $6) $60.00
Holiday Party ($25) $25.00
NBMBAA Job Board Nationals ($20/mo) $240.00
Discount Card for Corporate Partner Benefits $100.00
Semi-Annual Economic Development Events $50.00
Local Job Bank, Contracting Registration ($10/mo) $120.00
National Conference Registration Discount $100.00
Savings by becoming a member $670.00
Details on all of our membership benefits is available when you log into our Membership Services Center.
Each year, the Membership Committee sponsors four events which offer networking opportunities, as well as a chance for guests and members alike to become engaged in the Chapter. These events are as follows:
- Membership Open House
- Lifetime Membership Appreciation
- General Membership Appreciation
- Christmas Party
Local Level - Houston
- Free Admission to our meetings
- Reduced rates for foreign language classes
- Opportunities to network with corporate leaders
- Ability to showcase your business (at certain events)
- Opportunity to submit for chapter request for proposal (RFP) - (as they come available)
- Members Only Access to special programming
- Access to job postings
- Discounted financial planning assistance and professional coaching
- Exclusive small business development opportunities
- Opportunity to attend professional banquets (NABA, etc.)- COMING SOON! Access to our small business directory
For more National Membership Benefits, click here
For more information about joining the Houston Chapter of the National Black MBA Association, please contact: